Tutoring is a flat $50 per hour for sessions which take place in Ballina. For other locations within the map’s area, mileage may be charged at the ATO’s current rate of cents per kilometre from the Ballina Library.
Tutoring will be tailored to the needs and goals of each student. Services may include;
- Assistance with understanding concepts across all the Key Learning Areas (KLAs); English, Maths, Sciences, HSIE
- Study skills and habits
- Revision/study techniques, exam preparation
- Time management and prioritisation
- Assistance with mental organisation, system planning and paperwork control
- Task decoding & outlining of strong responses
- Supervision and assistance with weekly homework tasks
- Other goals as requested by students, teachers and families
Cate also has experience as the Managing Editor for an international Publishing House, and is available for editing, proofreading and layout help for large written projects or university level thesis work.