Private Tutoring is a flat $75 per hour for one-to-one sessions.
Small Group (2-3 students) Tutoring may be available at a rate of $65 per hour per student.
If you are interested in the Small Group Tutoring option, please check with us to see if we currently have a learning-partner for your child at a similar age/level and with compatible coaching goals.
We generally tutor in a virtual/remote environment and rely on video conferencing and collaborative workspaces such as Zoom and Google Docs. After the age of Covid has passed, we may be able to resume in-person sessions.
Tutoring will be tailored to the needs and goals of each student. Services may include;
- Assistance with understanding concepts across all the Key Learning Areas (KLAs); English, Maths, Sciences, HSIE.
- Study skills and habits
- Revision/study techniques, exam preparation
- Time management and prioritisation
- Assistance with mental organisation, system planning and paperwork control
- Task decoding & outlining of strong responses
- Supervision and assistance with weekly homework tasks
- Other goals as requested by students, teachers and families
Cate also has many years’ experience as the Managing Editor for an international Publishing House, and is available for editing, proofreading and layout help for large written projects or university level thesis work.
Cate Byers Lesson Source